The Guide for Maintaining PVC Tarpaulin
- Issue Time
After daily maintenance, PVC tarpaulin can maintain good performance in application. This article will specifically introduce the maintenance guide for PVC tarpaulin.
PVC tarpaulin is based on high-strength polyester canvas, coated with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) paste resin with plasticizers, antifungal agents, anti-aging agents, antistatic agents, and other chemical additives. Plasticized at high temperature. It has the properties of waterproof, mildewproof, cold resistance, aging resistance, and anti-static properties. In the process of using PVC tarpaulin, we need to carry out daily cleaning and maintenance, which can greatly extend its service life.
1. For the colorful plastic-coated PVC tarpaulin, do not contact carbon ink and other items that are difficult to clean. After cleaning the plastic-coated PVC tarpaulin of this color, apply toothpaste or white chalk powder. Pay attention to apply it evenly and then dry it to prevent discoloration. Or find two pieces of white paper to cover it, and tear it off after drying to prevent discoloration.
2. Small problems such as disconnection, disconnection, or loose parts should be dealt with in time, so as to extend its service life.
3. In addition, the plastic-coated PVC tarpaulin should be cleaned frequently to prevent mold and odor. Don't wash it in a washing machine. Some people think that the plastic-coated PVC tarpaulin is flexurally resistant and the price is low. However, PVC tarpaulin is different from ordinary fabrics. It is easy to fall off and fade when washed with a washing machine.
4. After cleaning the plastic-coated PVC tarpaulin, place it in a ventilated and cool place to dry naturally. Do not expose it to the sun or place it in a high-temperature place to prevent sloughing or degumming, and accelerate aging.
5. Do not contact acid and alkali chemicals to avoid corrosion and degumming deformation.
7. Avoid sharp objects scratching the fabric when using it, otherwise, it will reduce the waterproof performance of the fabric.
8. When unfolding, it should be placed in a stable place to avoid damage caused by friction with uneven ground. After use, it should be unfolded and dried, and then packaged and stored for reuse.
9. PVC tarpaulin is generally not fireproof. When using it, keep it away from fire sources, and pay more attention to fireproofing when stocking it. When stacking stocks, you should pay attention to moisture and rodent bites. Depending on the local humidity and climatic conditions, dry them regularly.
Correct maintenance of the PVC tarpaulin can ensure that the product maintains good performance and has a better use effect. If you want to know more about PVC tarpaulin after reading the above, you can get professional solutions by contacting us. At the same time, the PVC tarpaulin we produce is excellent in quality and durable, which can meet your diversified needs.
As a professional supplier of advertising, digital printing, and construction materials, we have accumulated rich design and production experience in this field. We have an experienced production team and a strict quality inspection system, which can carry out comprehensive quality control of the products. At the same time, we will provide thoughtful one-stop service and effective solution technology according to the diverse needs of customers. If you are interested in our PVC tarpaulin, please contact us immediately!