- Product Name
- PVC Free Foam Board/ PVC Celuka Foam Board/PVC Boa
- Raw Material
- Sounda Stanardard
- Free Foam and Celuka Foam
- Printable Ink
- High Lights
- Straight/Low Cost/Easy to clean/Smooth Surface
- Glossy and Matt
- Palstic Film/Pallet/Carton box
- Advertising/Display/Booth Decoration
- Tariff Code
- Lead Time
- About 3 weeks after receive your down payment or LC
Application:PVC Foam Board
With the usual equipment and tools, it can be processed again.
4) Screen printing
Our Related Products:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are you manufacturer or trading company?
We are a professional manufacturer who was found in 2005, at the begining, we only do domestic market, and from 2011, we start to export. Now we have exported to more than 100 countries.
2. How could I get the sample?
Sample is FREE. Well you need to pay for the DHLcost or you could say courier charge.
And we need you tell us what size you want? A4, 1x2m, or others?
If you have DHL account, just tell us. Then we could send you all the sample directly.
If not, we will calculate out all the courier charge and let you know. you have following ways to pay:
1) West Unnion
2) By paypal
3) Pay to our official bank.
3. Could we have our Logo or company name printed on your package?
Yes. 1) Usually we will request half container to one container quantity for supporting this.
2) You will need to pay the new mould cost about usd300.00 at the first time at one time.
4. Can you offer us OEM products?
Yes, we could. like color, size, logo printing, package, etc. As per your request.
5. What is the standard package for the products usually?
Kraft paper & hard tube. Hard tube is better on protecting the goods. But higher cost as well.
6. How about the delivery time?
This depends on your quantity and how many items you order. But usually our goods can be ready in
3 weeks after we receive your down payment.
7. What is your payment term usually?
1)T/T: Normally 30% deposit in advance,70% balance before loading.
2) L/C at sight(Irrevocable).
8. What is your shipment way usually? By air or by sea?
As our goods are very heavy, usually we ship our goods by sea. Seldom, we ship the goods by air.
And 90% of our order is full container. And very few orders are by LCL.
9. How you ensure you will supply us the good quality products?
1) We will inspect all our raw materials very strictly after they come in.
2) After our semi-finished products finished, we will do 100% full inspection. If we find any discrepency, then we will put it into our disprepancy products warehouse. And this not go on production.
3) During the finished production, we have inspector to check the goods beside the maichine in 24 hours, if any discrepancy, we will stop the production. Make adjustment, until it reach our satisfactory.
4) After the finished products comes out, we will do:
A) Full printing test to see whether it could absorb the ink.
B) We will check the size whether all ok.
C) We will open 5-10% quantity to check whether any discrepany happened on the surface.
D) We will examine the color, weight, tearing strength, peeling strength, tension by our instruments.
E) Finally, after you receive our products, if indeed happen one or two rolls has small discrpency, for example, small dirt, small damage, just you show us the photo. Then we will replace for free. Until you and your customer is happy.